Quality Work, Open Communication, Unbeatable Boulder Auto Repair
If you shop around, you’ll find that our prices are very competitive with other shops in town, and in some cases far lower–and that’s using high quality parts.
But we offer more than low prices. Value is not simply saving money; it’s getting 380,000 quality miles out of a work truck. Value is having a reliable car 10 full years after you made your last payment on it.
We have been doing auto repair in the Boulder CO area since 1983.
Here is how we get you the most value we possibly can:
- Our service writers don’t work on commission, so they will not sell you unnecessary services.
- Our master technicians and service writers have tremendous knowledge and expertise.
- We use genuine parts from automakers and top-shelf OEM and aftermarket parts.
- We speak openly and honestly about what repairs your vehicle needs.
Is your Engine Check Light on or flashing? Don’t panic. We’ll find the answer. Book an appointment with us for a Free Check Engine Light Scan.
What our customers have to say
Our 30-year track record in Boulder auto repair has proved that our approach works.
Our Repair Services
- Oil changes
- All factory-required maintenance services
- Brake and clutch jobs
- Diagnosing emission test failure
- Wheel alignments, tire rotation and balancing
- New tire sales, including snow tires and studding
- Automatic and manual transmission services
- Coolant system flushes
- Brake, clutch and power steering fluid flushes
- Strut and shock replacement
- Engine and transmission replacement
- Air Conditioning service and repair
- Air filter and Cabin filter inspection and replacement
- Battery service and replacement
- Belt and hose inspection and replacement
- Driveline repairs
- Electrical system repairs including Alternator and Starter diagnoses and replacement
- Headlight replacement and restoration
- Timing Belt replacement
Additional Auto Repair Services
- Windshield replacement
- Used vehicle inspections
We Service All Domestic, Asian & German Cars and Trucks
Get In Touch
To schedule a repair, give us a call at a 303-449-8949. We’re here weekdays between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
If email is more convenient, please fill out the form below, and we will do our best to respond within 24 hours.
Please note: We only service makes and models from 1996+.